Shut Down CISPA Shut Down CISPA

Game is repetitive and lengthy but unchallenging. Add stages or more bosses or something, anything to add more content. Trying to stick an "anti-CISPA" label on this game doesn't make it any better, and doesn't make my vote on it any better either.

VersusCoop responds:

Thanks for your input.

We certainly hope you don't support CISPA, it is bad for basically everyone.

More content was planned, but cut due to the fact that CISPA is such an immediate threat.

Frantic Frigates Frantic Frigates

A lot of playthroughs isn't called a challenge, it just means you have to take longer to finish the game. Even someone with relatively low skill could eventually win by accumulating enough starting money. A real challenge is when you don't get any bonuses at the beginning of the game for having played before, and you must play through the entire game to win. That game would be made hard, but not unbeatable. Multiple playthroughs would only happen because the game is hard, not because the game requires them to win. So instead of grinding for money, you'd be grinding for actual skill. Two games that take an approach like this are Nethack and Touhou, and both are great games.

That said, this isn't a bad game, you just can't call it "challenging".

Whack A Republican Whack A Republican

Easy 10/10

I would have rated 11/10 because you get to be violent toward republicans, but it only went to 10! lol!

Secret Agent Panda Galore Secret Agent Panda Galore

Like a crappy version of megaman

It's all the same, even the health bar and jump physics.

Genesis ! Genesis !

Hi, my name is glopso

This is a very nice game, screen gets cluttered though :P I dno't want to clear or else I might not find all the combos... anyway, do you play P3?

Orteil responds:

The only P3 I know is Planetoid 3, and yes, I've worked a bit for that game.
Care to detail in IM ?

Shooting Targets Shooting Targets

Err...

If I tried even I could have made this.

The Day (Gregory Weir) The Day (Gregory Weir)

Spoiler Warning don't read lol.

The world was all blown up. The camp is the only survivors.

Good game, btw.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

My interpretation on the deep meaning of the game.

This is propaganda to make us like the mods.

MindChamber responds:

its a game about a robot shooting badguys, and you're and idiot.

Doodle Warrior Doodle Warrior

OMGWTF?

I have to give it a 1 because when I climbed up the ladder, I fell through the ground. I like the idea though.;

What Element are you What Element are you

I got water

I liked it but I have seen many of these on other sites. Done much better than the horrible crap you sometimes find on here.

smileinyoursleep responds: