Cyberen Gets Neutered Cyberen Gets Neutered

Voted 5, easily the best content on here

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Where is the report button.....

Someone please tell me.

The Rainbow Ball The Rainbow Ball

What is this I don't even....

1/10 because it was so stupid it made me lol. Other than that it sucks.

Shut Down CISPA Shut Down CISPA

Game is repetitive and lengthy but unchallenging. Add stages or more bosses or something, anything to add more content. Trying to stick an "anti-CISPA" label on this game doesn't make it any better, and doesn't make my vote on it any better either.

VersusCoop responds:

Thanks for your input.

We certainly hope you don't support CISPA, it is bad for basically everyone.

More content was planned, but cut due to the fact that CISPA is such an immediate threat.

Frantic Frigates Frantic Frigates

A lot of playthroughs isn't called a challenge, it just means you have to take longer to finish the game. Even someone with relatively low skill could eventually win by accumulating enough starting money. A real challenge is when you don't get any bonuses at the beginning of the game for having played before, and you must play through the entire game to win. That game would be made hard, but not unbeatable. Multiple playthroughs would only happen because the game is hard, not because the game requires them to win. So instead of grinding for money, you'd be grinding for actual skill. Two games that take an approach like this are Nethack and Touhou, and both are great games.

That said, this isn't a bad game, you just can't call it "challenging".

Whack A Republican Whack A Republican

Easy 10/10

I would have rated 11/10 because you get to be violent toward republicans, but it only went to 10! lol!